Swiss Markets is a trading name for BDS Markets Ltd. BDS Markets is authorized and regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (the ”FSC”, license no. C116016172). Our brand was established in 2016 with the aim to create a competitive environment within which its clients could enjoy secure, transparent and reliable STP trading.
We go above and beyond to provide our clients with the highest possible quality of service and some of the most innovative trading platforms available in the market!
Swiss Markets is a true STP broker, meaning that all of our clients’ orders are immediately passed on to our liquidity providers.
- Company Name: Swiss Markets
- Founded: 2016
- Country: Cyprus
- Regulators: CySEC
- Minimum Deposit: $200
- Leverage: 1:500
- US Clients: No
- Funding Methods: Wire, credit card, Paypal, MoneyBookers, Webmoney, NetTeller, etc.
- Platform: MetaTrader 4
- Web Based: Yes
- Mobile Trading: Yes
- Swiss Markets makes an extensive list of assets available to its clients for trading. These include 18 major pairs, 19 minor pairs and 40 exotic pairs in the forex market; major precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, palladium and copper; energy products that include U.S. oil, Brent crude and natural gas; and soft commodities like cocoa, orange juice, coffee, cotton, and sugar. The broker also provides CFD pricing in 23 of high volume stock indexes that include the S&P 500, the Nikkei 225 and the FTSE 100.
- An unusual feature for online forex brokers is that Swiss Markets charges as much as an $11.00 commission per trade for all forex currency pairs, with the exact amount dependent on what type of account the client trades in.
- That fact is balanced by the broker’s very tight STP dealing spreads that average between a very narrow 0.2 of a pip for EUR/USD to 2.4 pips for the GBP/NZD currency pair that has the widest dealing spread within the major crosses. Dealing spreads are not fixed but can vary substantially depending on liquidity.
- Swiss Markets lets its clients deal in amounts as small as 0.01 of a lot to a maximum of 50 lots per currency trade, in addition to being able to enjoy a leverage ratio as high as 500 to 1 in the Classic account, or up to 200 to 1 in the other live account types.
BDS Markets is authorized and regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (the ”FSC”, license no. C116016172).
Address: 6th Floor, Nexteracom Building, Ebene, Mauritius.
Registration no. 143350